Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Peek at My Week - October 12, 2015

I am excited to unveil my first set of visual lesson plans! I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten for Peek at My Week!

We are in the middle of our unit on Martin Luther and the Reformation in One in Christ by CPH. Math facts were in need of review for our Singapore Math program, so the stations by Shelley Gray are in place! We are working on historical fiction in Benchmark Literacy. Therefore, Little House on Rocky Ridge is a great tie-in to Missouri history. Our writing unit in Benchmark Literacy is on science fiction. My kids are going to be so excited about this Minecraft unit! Social studies starts out with a Columbus Day craftivity and wraps up with our world map posters for Houghton Mifflin Communities. Pearson's Science Fusion has a whole unit dedicated to design so we are working on Maker Space tasks. Spanish activities from Teach Them Spanish round out our week!

God's blessings on your week!


http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/