Friday, October 23, 2015

#FaithFriday - 10/23/15

How are your students living out their faith?

My students have been learning about Martin Luther the Reformation this month. The students discovered that the people were taught that they had to pay money in order to earn heaven. Martin Luther wanted everyone to understand that God's grace is sufficient. The students drew radial flowers by creating a point in the middle and adding different types of petals (see examples). The title of the picture is based on 2 Corinthians 12:9 where Paul writes, "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."




Join this new link-up by adding your post to the blue button below. Please share a link to my blog and the image below on your post! I can't wait to see how your students are sharing the faith in your classroom!

http://teachbyfaith.blogspot.com/p/faithfriday.html