Monday, October 12, 2015

The Sunday Scoop - 10/11/15

 Here's the Scoop on my week....

 Have to Do:
  • I am so excited to join the community of teachers that write visual lesson plans for their blogs. Not only are they appealing to the eye, but I love viewing the ideas of other teachers.
  • We are creating a Makerspace for our design unit in science. The kids can't wait to design solutions for society problems!
  • I am reading Teaching Like a Champion 2.0 for our staff read, and my portion is due this week.
Hope to Do:
  • I was invited to two birthday parties for two of my students. It is always a great opportunity to build relationships with some of my families.
  • I am working on a TPT product for our reading book for this month. It is an interactive journal for historical fiction that ties into Missouri history.
Happy to Do:
  • I had a student that was baptized this Sunday in church! It was a blessing to celebrate with her!

Have a great week!

http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/