Here's the scoop on my week...
Have to Do:
- I love to travel, so I am excited to teach about US regions from personal experience!
- Each month, our school visits the nursing home to serve the community members there. We'll be singing and making a craft.
- I am reading the rest of Teaching Like a Champion 2.0 for our November staff meeting.
Hope to Do:
- The weather has officially changed in Missouri!
- I have a bag of mini-marshmallows that need to find a purpose.
Happy to Do:
- Social media is my favorite part of my job, and I am working on a certification through Hootsuite.